Manufacturing cable assemblies, lead wires, wire harnesses and electro-mechanical assemblies is what we do best at Excel Connection. Exceeding our customers’ expectations in quality, delivery and cost through continuous improvement and customer interaction is how we do it better than anyone else.
From high volumes of simple lead wires to low quantities of highly complex wire harnesses, Excel Connection handles customers and projects of any size. Our 30,000 square foot facility in Milwaukee, WI has the capabilities and staff to meet customer needs today and the potential to grow an additional 30,000 square feet, as requirements expand.
Excel Connection has a proven track record of high quality and on time delivery. For nearly 30 years, we’ve delivered solutions for virtually all of your electrical distribution needs.
Watch Excel Connection Featured on Manufacturing Marvels
Exclusive Excel Connection Downloads
Sign up below for access to exclusive whitepapers and other content not available on our website.
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) with up to 26 Turns Annually
- Rapid 48-hour Deliveries for Prototypes
- Component Kitting & Bagging
- Heavy Gauge Cables up to 777 MCM
- Wire Kits over 400 Wires
- Wire Harnesses Over 250 Wires, Continuity Tested
- Din Rail/Terminal Block Assemblies
- On-site Deliveries
- Equipment to Move Material Exceeding 15,000 lbs
- Worldwide Shipping
- UL Certifed
- IPC620 Quality Standards
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified